I have stayed at this resort at least four times. The Surfrider is one of my favorite spots on the Oregon coast. The views are amazing, the rooms are nice and cozy. I really love sitting by the gas fireplace with the window open so I can hear the ocean. I also love how there is "private" beach access. The resturant is also quite nice, great views, good service and food with resonable prices. I will and do continue to come back to this resort due to the great location, views, food and resonable price. I have only used the hot tube on one vist, it was nice but small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfrider Resort is nestled atop a bluff overlooking Fogarty Creek and the Pacific Ocean, located just two miles north of Depoe Bay, between Lincoln City and Newport. While at the Surfrider, visit Depoe Bay, the world's "Smallest Harbor" and famous for whale watching. Reserve a trip for deep sea fishing, or visit Newport for the outstanding Oregon Coast Aquarium, 3 miles north for golfing, or simply take in the sights at the Surfrider where whales play, eagles soar, seals nap, and the sun sets over the ocean. We have banquet rooms that can hold up to 100 people. Weddings, birthdays and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Choice Hotels so you can book your Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfrider Resort Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel Depoe Bay