This is a good place to relax and enjoy the view, at night you can hear the heartbeat of the sea, and by day you can be mesmerized by the sight and sound of the waves playing games along the shoreline. When I was there the access steps down to the beach were closed, but they should be open later in the summer for convenient beach access. Be aware, the prices in the restaurant are not cheep. I chose to eat elsewhere for this trip. If you should chose to stay at this lovely place along the Oregon coast. I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfrider Resort is nestled atop a bluff overlooking Fogarty Creek and the Pacific Ocean, located just two miles north of Depoe Bay, between Lincoln City and Newport. While at the Surfrider, visit Depoe Bay, the world's "Smallest Harbor" and famous for whale watching. Reserve a trip for deep sea fishing, or visit Newport for the outstanding Oregon Coast Aquarium, 3 miles north for golfing, or simply take in the sights at the Surfrider where whales play, eagles soar, seals nap, and the sun sets over the ocean. We have banquet rooms that can hold up to 100 people. Weddings, birthdays and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Clarion Inn Surfrider Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfrider Resort Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel Depoe Bay