“map quest should have more details of what is available at baker bay park”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Baker Bay Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dorena
Baker Bay Park
Molalla, Oregon
“map quest should have more details of what is available at baker bay park”
Reviewed 25 July 2010

we often go to map quest and pick out places to go / camp . the pictures we found of bakeer bay were nice but could find no mention of any facilities except in one of the comments from another traveler .. please add basic details .

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 1peck

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Beaverton, or
Reviewed 31 July 2009

We recently camped at Baker Bay and had a great time, they have a day area where you can rent water toys, food, excellent seating in the grass to hang out, and a place to put a boat in. You can also camp there, which we did, and the restrooms were cleaned every morning. They do have a "quiet time" where you can't be loud, but I appreciate that since I have 4 small kids. The weather was great, the park was clean. I would reccomend this park. The only downside is that there are a lot of people there, and lots of teenage kids.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
4 Thank campinfamly
oregon
Reviewed 14 July 2008

my family and i had been planing this camping trip at baker bay for six month's for the weekend of july 11 to july 13 2008. and so we arrived so far so good then we did the worst thing ever you could do while camping we laughed, that is right laughed and were having a good time. never out of control and not loud but the camp host told us to shut up or he would call the park rangers on us. guess what he did call the rangers not once but a total of four times on us that night, now i could understand it if we were out of control or really loud, but we were not. i believe the camp host had targeted us as soon as we set up camp, why i say this is that my sister and a few others no sooner walked into my site than the host came to yell at us to tell us we were to loud. and threatened to call the rangers and this was at about 6 p.m. and from there it was ranger city. now the worst thing to happen yet was that at 7:30 a.m. saturday morning we were all sleeping and next thing we hear is a ranger telling us that we had til 9 a.m. to get out or we would all be going to jail for tresspassing and making trouble. now mind you we were sleeping. we later found out the camp host had called the rangers again to complain we were out of control, now i do not see how but i guess if we can do this in our sleep than ok. remember if you camp at baker bay there is no laughing or having a good time, no talking. and you camp at your own risk of being hauled off. and like us if you pre pay you wont get your money back no matter what.

Stayed July 2008
17 Thank safe2
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 May 2006

I have been camping at Dorena for the last couple days. I work in Eugene.
I usually camp on the weekends, but since the weather has been so nice,
I camped out Sunday & Monday night & am going to camp there the rest of
this week. There are many campsites to choose from, half of them are next
to the lake. The camp hosts are friendly and helpful. They even have showers
if you start feeling grimy. The closest small store is about 5 miles away.
The water in the lake is warm, I went swimming with my dog there last night.
They allow animals if kept on a leash, the camp hosts even have 2 dogs and 1 cat.
It is serene and beautiful!!! I love waking up in the morning to the sound of birds
and water lapping on the shore. And to a beautiful sunrise. I highly recommend this place :)

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Eugene Oregon
Reviewed 21 June 2005

Baker Bay Camp Ground is located about 6 miles east of Cottage Grove, Oregon. Cottage Grove is located on I-5 approximately 30 miles south of Eugene. This is a great little camp ground. There are many sites with lake views, some with boat access right at the site. There is also a boat launch, marina, snack store and showers. There is a day use area. Swimming and fishing are possible, but there has been much talk about water contamination in the past few years. If you enjoy lake side views and boating this is a great place. No hookups and the fee is around $16. It is very close to town, so if you need supplies it is not a problem. There is also a nice nature trail and an excellent paved bike path near by. I love this place!

8 Thank Bubba2

Been to Baker Bay Park? Share your experiences!