“BIG BOLD REDS”

Zerba Cellars Tasting Room
Ranked #1 of 3 Nightlife in Dundee
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Are you getting a little tired of the pinots ? the whites ? the blends / ? do yourself and your friends a favor if you like BIG DEEP REDS !!!!! Go to Zerba a little building in Dundee and have some of the best RED wines from the NW. The wines are a fine exzample of walla walla red, but you will taste a little bit of love in ever glass !

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We love to stop in here when in the area and enjoy tasting all the wonderful wines Zerba has to offer. They have many great wines at reasonable prices. The staff (Hi Dan) is knowledgeable and friendly.

1  Thank RobinSherwood
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband and I stopped her on the recommendation of some friends who had been to the area previously. I was so happy we did! They do not do pinot noirs as their grapes come from a different part of Oregon. But I was sick of drinking pinots so I was happy to try something different. Their wine tastings change depending on what they like at the time. We tried the GSM (fantastic). petite verdot (bought a bottle!) and a few others. The staff were friendly and fun to chat with. This is a great little tasting room to stop in. When she heard I was the designated driver she made sure I had some water to drink and even offered me some crackers to snack on while my husband tried some stuff. I will be going back here. Try it!

Reviewed 12 May 2012

the first time we visiting , we had janette for our host. this time we met dan...both were very helpful and very knowledgable on their wines.
THEY HAVE THE BEST WINES... a bit of boldness, and all so tasty. they are now selling the coolest chairs, cheese boards, and wine holders, made out of the wine barrels...came home with wine and a wine holder. my favorite place to taste wine.

1  Thank charley48
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Had a fun time at Zerba. The host was friendly and gave us a ton of info on the wine. Wow they make a lot of different wine here. They do get some of the grapes from Washington State. I had a few samples, and enjoyed most of them. A lot of locals were in the tasting room and some good conversation. Its worth the stop in. You will find something you like.