“Well Rounded Experience”
Review of Oregon Wine Tours

Oregon Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Dundee
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer small, personalized wine tours in the Northern Willamette Valley of Oregon. Our tours focus on the boutique wineries and those which demonstrate their passion. Every tour is private and personalized to match what each individual group wants to experience. Ultimately I sincerely want to create the best possible wine tasting experience for you that I possibly can.
Bend, Oregon
“Well Rounded Experience”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Ron did a great job putting our tour together. It gave us a good sampling of large/small wineries, some variety in types of wines, and variety of locations within the Valley. He was available for questions and information when we wanted it, but stepped back appropriately when we were having "girl talk". Very professional, and the pace / timing of tour was perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Garden Valley, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful time!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We chose Ron from reviews we'd read and were not disappointed! We were a group of 5 (one of us a visiting Aussie) and Ron treated us to a great day. We visited 4 wineries and, even though it was a miserable day weather-wise, Ron kept the day bright for us. He is very knowledgeable about the wine industry and is a home vintner himself. We had great conversations with him.

Two of the wineries were beautiful but their wines were out of our price range, so you might want to mention to Ron if you have a price point.

Bend, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The perfect host”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Ron was the perfect host this past weekend to 8 women who were in the valley for a wine tour. His depth of knowledge about the area and wines, his willingness to teach and help in any way, and his all around calm demeanor made the whole thing such a pleasure. I would definitely hire Ron the next time. Superior service!

Golden, Colorado
“Exceptional tour of Oregon wine country by passionate and knowlegable guide”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Ron planned out a fabulous day tour for our group of family and friends, which far surpassed my expectations. I think that it is his knowledge of the area, the wines, and the wineries that made the tour exceptional. I look forward to going on another tour led by Ron. I so appreciate how he shared his passion for Oregon wines and wine country! Ron was also professional, on time, and he timed the pace of the tour and timing to stop for lunch very well.

Visited November 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“An extremely knowledgeable true professional”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I selected Ron because of his experience & qualifications, rather than getting a tour out of Portland with a guide who was basically just a driver. Ron did not disappoint--he gave us a fabulous informative tour that was exactly what we wanted. He really knows his stuff and is good at imparting it. And we tasted great wines.

I am a great fan of good Burgundies and was somewhat skeptical of the quality of Oregon Pinots Noirs. Not that they were bad mind you, but the ones I had tasted were just not all that great. Well, Ron set me straight on that. He took us to four wineries that had fabulous pinots as well as some intriguing whites and rosés. And his fee is more than reasonable.

The restaurant Ron recommended in Newburg (Recipes) was also excellent and we got to taste another great older pinot noir from a winery Ron had mentioned. Our only disappointment was the inability to bring more than four bottles of wine back to Canada because of British Columbia's archaic laws.

Visited April 2013