“A Good Stop”

The Four Graces Winery
Ranked #4 of 31 things to do in Dundee
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stumbled across Four Graces while headed to Dundee. I enjoyed their tasting room, located in a small house overlooking vineyards in the back. The wine was good. Staff was friendly. And the house puppy was adorable.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I try to visit The Four Graces every time we’re in the area. This has usually been during the Memorial Day weekend as that is when our spring vacation falls (which we always spend on the Oregon Coast). The Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris from this winery always seem to make it out to the car with us as we leave. The Four Graces wines are solid and consistent in quality and compared to some of the other producers in the Willamette Valley, very affordable…you’ll find better priced wine but it won’t be as good.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is one of the two wineries that people at more than 2 tasting rooms recommended us to visit, so we had reasonably high expectations. The tasting room is fairly small and it was a bit crowded when we arrived, yet the service was great, and everyone there spent time explaining about each wine, the process, the location (and answered questions).
All their wines were excellent, and priced accordingly. As such, their tasting fee is actually a pretty good deal.
For whites, I found their Pinot Gris to be fabulous and at great value ($20 at the time of the visit). As for reds, all were Pinot and amazing. But the last wine of their tasting was the Doe Ridge Estate 2010, with hand-selected grapes. We were simply blown away by its complexity, subtle flavors and maturity.. and had to take a bottle home. One of the top 2 wines we tried during the weekend.

Unlike other places, the tasting room does not have idyllic scenery or gardens, but if you want to taste amazing wine, you're in the right place.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

The Four Graces is one of my favorite wineries. I absolutely love their white wines, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc. The tastings are free if you are a wine club member. They send out several shipments a year--mostly their Pinot Noir. All very good wine.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I have visited Four Graces a couple of times, in the heart of Oregon Wine Country. The most recent was during an event of wine and chocolate pairing. It was fantastic! The wines selected and the gourmet chocolates went together well. There was plenty of outdoor seating, and we sat in fall sunshine and enjoyed our wine and chocolate. During the event, there was also some live music. The staff was friendly and helpful, all questions were answered. The wines here are delicious and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend a stop at this winery when touring Oregon Wine Country.