“Great Lunch Break when Traveling the Umpqua”

Tomaselli's Pastry Mill & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Elkton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We often look for a lunch spot on our way from Portland to Coos Bay. Recently we stopped at Tomaselli's, based on reviews we saw in Trip Advisor. The reviews were accurate. I had a hamburger, which was one of the best hamburgers I have ever had. My wife had a salad, and was more than pleased.

The restaurant is nicely decorated, the food excellent, and the staff friendly. We will return the next time we pass though.

1  Thank Gary N

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I was referred here by Coos Bay coop health food told me her friend drives all the way there for lunch. I would drive an hour to eat here again! Gluten free, lots of healthy greens in the salad, organic, conscious, delicious and tasty too! One of my faves now!

1  Thank rosar779
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Love love love stopping here on the way to the coast (or back) for a delicious ginger molasses cookie. Best ginger cookie ever!! :D Great place to stop for a light snack or a whole amazing dining experience! Haven't been able to go to Friday night specials yet but heard it is wonderful. They have pizza too!

2  Thank 30RHBnB2013
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Food and bakery were very good. Waitress was great. But be careful when paying in cash with large bills, the older lady behind the cash register forgot what I had given her and would not count the money. The line was getting longer, the owner came out, but did nothing and was abrupt.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Perfect place to stop by and have some breakfast (also serving lunch)
Waitress is really nice and helpful