“More than donuts”

Cloud 9 Bakery and Deli
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great breakfast burritos that are big and filled with eggs, meat and hashbrowns served with salsa and sour cream. There are a lot of very delicious donuts too. The berry scone was great as was the apple fritter. I splurged further and had a delicious maple glazed with chopped nuts topped Pershing.
The place was packed with locals and visitors and all were treated alike.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Neat, clean, good food and reasonable prices. The staff was very friendly. Right across the street from the courthouse. We had a nice lunch here. Homemade baked goods, soups, salads and sandwiches.

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Pleasant staff, EXCELLENT baked goods. Wife had a breakfast burrito and I had a few donuts from a day-old bag (only two bucks!). Very good find after staying in the Ponderosa Motel just across the street.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have tried to eat healthy and I recently had a meeting where I was forced to eat there. I was handed a menu thinking I was going to drink coffee to save my diet and I discovered that they have low carb items on their menu and overall it was great.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Yummy baked things. I had a yummy Maple Bar. They are large! The Staff was really great. Looks like the locals come there. And you can buy a bag of day old donuts for $2.00. Now that is a DEAL right there.