“Nice Stay on Busy Weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Enterprise
Log House RV Park & Campground
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We were warmly welcomed after the beautiful but challenging drive down from the North. The bathrooms were the cleanest we have ever seen in a RV park. It was a very busy weekend with Joseph Days happening and a road construction crew nearby, but it did not feel crowded to us and was quiet at night. We enjoyed the tetherball and saying hi to the bikers who camped in the grassy area. We liked seeing the mountains from our campsite.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Trudy K

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My riding friend and I planned a trip to Joseph and by shear luck picked this park out solely on the high marks and bike friendly hosts. Can not say enough about Brian and Margaret, here is why... My friend had a very bad reaction to sting during our accent to Joseph, so much so that he could not stand up or finish his ride to Joseph. Thanks to the USF especially Brea we were able to get him out of the wilderness and to hospital but had to leave his Harley there in wilderness 45 miles from town. I went ahead to Log Cabin RV to check in and Margaret and Brian immediately offered to pick up my friend at hospital later that evening since I was on my Harley and Brian volunteered to drive me back to where accident happened so I could ride my friends back out and back to RV the next morning. Wow! Could not believe how helpful and genuine these 2 were. So if you are ever in this area riding bikes or just needing a place to stay, check out what they call Glamping and then check them out, I am sure there is not a better set of hosts around.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 8 May 2013

What a great place to sit back and enjoy the majesty of the Wallowa Mountains or wander around Joseph, Wallowa Lake, and take in the fantastic beauty of Hell’s Canyon, not to mention the fishing streams. We stayed in their bed and breakfast, well equipped, lots of room and reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PetersenJim
Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

This park is very nice. The management is very friendly. Helpful. And accommodating totally. A very dog friendly park too. Nice trees and pull thru sites for your average size campers.
A nice rv park in a beautiful setting. Laundry too

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank pony675
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This is a great place to tent camp, especially for bikers. Brian helped with two bike repairs and Margaret served us a great breakfast each morning. They are easy to work with and know how to deal with groups. Great suggestions for local attractions, food, and places to ride. Check out the luxury tents if you cannot carry your own.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dave E
LogHouseRvPark, Owner at Log House RV Park & Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2012

We loved having you here! Hope to see you again in 2014! What a nice, considerate batch of people. You make our job fun and enjoyable.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

Stay here late on our way to Wallowa Lake. Charged us almost double what the internet rate stated. The trailer smelled musty and the electric didn't work. Wouldn't recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa G

We're sorry you had such a poor experience. I wish you had let us know there was no electricity, seems someone turned off the breaker the trailer was plugged into. Easy fix, if we had known. The price listed on the website was for the trailer only, the additional expense was for the site rental. We have changed the way it is listed to avoid any further confusion. Again, I wish you had said something on check-in so we could have settled it up front.

Reviewed 31 August 2011

I have stayed here twice with a group of motorcycle riders (June 2010 & June 2011) and again with just 3 other riders in July 2011. There is a large well-kept flat area of grass for camping, and a great spot for a large campfire (not too close to the RV's). The hosts Margaret and Brian have set up an area for Horshoes and other outside games.

During my last visit I stayed in one of their new Luxury tents which included a king size bed, wooden flooring, dresser, table and sofa-bed! Much more comfortable, open and with the pulse for what you come to see in the area (which is one of my favorite places on earth) than a hotel room.

The owners bend-over-backwards to make you stay enjoyable, I honestly can't say enough good things about them. I will be back year after year.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank s1marks

Been to Log House RV Park & Campground? Share your experiences!