Hilton Eugene
US$200
US$210
Timbers Motel(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$132
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$289
US$275
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$203
Travelocity
1,170 results
All reviewshult centerunderground parkingbreakfast buffet isper daysaturday marketfront desk staffnice roomnice stayfew blocksautzen stadiumconferencedowntownuniversityconcert
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This hotel has exceptional customer service! Every employee I came in contact with was attentive and very friendly. The property is beautiful, clean, and reasonably priced. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
jodychall, General Manager at Hilton Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking time to share your review. I am very pleased that you found everyone of our team members attentive and friendly and that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and public space. We look forward to taking great care of you again soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great rooms, helpful, knowledgeable staff, convenient bistro lounge and restaurant with quick service and good food. And if you can't walk to where you want to go, there's a willing bell staff and comfortable mini-van to drive you there. You will find the Hilton Eugene to be "a home away from home."

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking time to share your review. Our guest feedback is very important to us and we appreciate that you have taken time to share yours. I am truly pleased that we have become your "home away from home" and look forward to continuing to be "the place you look forward to being" when in Eugene. Your business is very important to us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We were stranded in Eugene because of a snow storm. Needless to say it was not the greatest day. The room was very nice. There was a party going on that evening and the guests were a bit noisy through the night. Once I got to sleep the bed was incredible, and the sleep was very relaxing. A train passes and the conductor honked repeatedly through town, which seems like a drawback I agree, but it just provided a small touch of cute personal service when they left a card with a story about the train and some earplugs...They took an obvious negative and made it a positive. When I woke up I found that the cold cold night had ruined my car battery...This trip could not get any worse. But then I got the great opportunity to meet Robert, an incredibly friendly bellman that the Hilton is lucky to employ. He is in my opinion the definition of "above and beyond" service. He got someone from maintenance to help me jump my car, but that was not enough for him. He decided that I should not drive in the weather with a car that may not run correctly. I could not believe it...In 7 inches of snow and ice Robert was kind enough to lead me in the hotel van 3 miles to the auto parts store to purchase another battery. Then when we got back he made sure that I had tools to complete the work, Right away he rolls up the sleeves of his coat pulls out the wrenches and did the work that I should have done. It was not his responsibility, he was not asked to do it, he had better things to do but Robert took the time for me, and that ten minutes alone will leave me telling anyone headed to Eugene to stay at the Hilton, and in the morning just stay near the Lobby and look for Robert, just to watch someone who is trying to make people happy....Its rare these days just get to watch someone love their work so much!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt M

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking time to share your review of our hotel, and for sharing your experience about our Bellman, Robert. Your feedback is very important to us and very much appreciated. Robert is indeed a Star that truly cares about every guest and employee in the hotel, and we are indeed fortunate to have him on our team at the Hilton. I will be sure to give Robert my personal thanks for taking great care of you and I will share your experience with our team members. Thank you again for taking time to share your experience. We look forward to having the opportunity to take care of you again in the future!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Spent one night here. Excellent room service and breakfast was great. We spent the night to see a show at the HULT Center. Didn't have to get back in the car at all. Had dinner across the street, walked to and from the concert. Would definitely do again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am very pleased to read that you found our hotel very convenient for attending a show at the Hult Center and for visiting one of the many restaurants in our neighborhood. I am also happy that you enjoyed your breakfast and the service provided by our In Room Dining staff. We look forward to taking great care of you again in the future!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Convienient location is what brought us into this Hotel. The Lobby was almost too steril and big. It lost any sense of "Cozyness". The Sitting area did have 4 large TV's with different channels on each to get your attension while you are waiting on a drink. The Computers in the Lobby are there for your use which was very convienient. Rooms were Clean but the Noise from outside during the day was significant. All was quiet in the evening hours though and slept good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for providing your review. Our guest feedback is very important to us and we appreciate that you have taken time to share yours. I am happy to read that you found our Internet Connectivity Center in the lounge convenient and that you found your guest room to be clean and comfortable. Your business is very much appreciated and we hope that we will have the opportunity to take care of you again in the future.