My boyfriend stayed at the Hilton because we could get a nice military discount and it was within walking distance to the MacDonald Theater, where we were going to see Amos Lee. Wow! It is a beautiful hotel. I loved the quality of the furnishings in room and hotel itself. We didn't use room service or eat at the hotel because there were so many great places right near. The view from the balcony was beautiful--we walked to the park that is a few blocks away. We ate breakfast at Lucky Noodle, which is right there around 5th street and all of those funky shops. The Lucky Noodle is holy crap good! There were ear plugs provided for us by the hotel for the train that comes through, but we didn't have any problems there. Our room was on a corner so our door was adjacent to another room's door. That was a little noisy. At one point we answered the door but it was for the other room. We went down to the fitness center; it looked nice. We only used the outdoor hot tub. Nice! I would have liked to have the temperature a couple of degrees hotter but that's just me. Love hot tubbing in the Oregon rain!!! I would definitely stay here again, especially to see music at the MacDonald Theater, especially if it were Amos Lee or Black Prairie again. Oh, the business/tv center was great. Easy to access internet and use hotel computers. Relaxing furniture and a wall of television screens. And, a great little bar in the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Eugene stands in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Recent renovations transformed our guest rooms, lounge area, fitness center and exclusive Executive Level. Located just two blocks from the Amtrak station and offering complimentary airport shuttle transportation to the Eugene airport, the hotel is easily accessible. With proximity to the University of Oregon campus, Hilton Eugene is a great choice for hotels near Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and Matthew Knight Arena. Situated in the city’s art and entertainment district, the hotel is close to many things to do in Eugene with ease such as shopping, dining and visiting local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton