This hotel is in a great spot in Eugene. Easy to walk to food and entertainment. The room was really nice and priced reasonable for Eugene (we used our AAA discount) but the noise from the traffic on Saturday night was so loud that I thought the slider was open. They give you earplugs in case the train bothers you (that goes by several times as well) but for us that wasn't as bad as the party traffic. There was a senior prom in the hotel that night but not sure how much that added to the traffic noise. Sunday night was much better with only the train sounds. I am not sure what can be done but maybe replacing the slider and windows to something newer with better insulation might help. If it would have been quieter I would have given them 5 stars because it really is a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Eugene stands in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Recent renovations transformed our guest rooms, lounge area, fitness center and exclusive Executive Level. Located just two blocks from the Amtrak station and offering complimentary airport shuttle transportation to the Eugene airport, the hotel is easily accessible. With proximity to the University of Oregon campus, Hilton Eugene is a great choice for hotels near Autzen Stadium, Hayward Field and Matthew Knight Arena. Situated in the city’s art and entertainment district, the hotel is close to many things to do in Eugene with ease such as shopping, dining and visiting local businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Eugene And Conference Center
- Hilton Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Eugene Hilton