“Not much sleep that night”
Review of Red Carpet Inn

Red Carpet Inn
Red Carpet Inn
Ranked #10 of 17 Eugene B&B and Inns
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Not much sleep that night”
Reviewed 14 September 2009

Upon arriving at the Red Carpet Inn, I was pleased that I had made reservations at a one-story, clean looking motel, especially considering the fairly seedy area. There were several other motels in the area that looked a lot less attractive. The price for 2 bedrooms was very reasonable, about $75. It smelled strongly of cleaning agents inside, but it WAS clean, and the shower was nice.

I knew I was in trouble when I sat on the beds. Extremely soft, no support, and I have a big husband. That night, of course I couldn't sleep because I kept rolling into him, and the people in the room next door were watching TV or something that even the fan couldn't drown out, and they watched it until well into the night. I finally did fall asleep, but only for about an hour before the alarm went off and I had to attend to business matters.

The next day my husbands back went out. I mean, it REALLY went out. He couldn't even walk on his own, and is still in bad shape today.

This motel would have gotten an overall recommendation from me if the beds had been decent.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business