“Buffet Breakfast good”

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Buffet Breakfast good”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Some items delicious but pancakes & waffles cold and hard. Delicious spread of fruits and cereal and yougurts.

Visited January 2012

Salem, Oregon
“Really disappointed!”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Slow and poor service with no excuse since it wasn't busy. Food was lukewarm, orders were mixed up, but no apologies by staff. Food was over-priced too for what you get. Will never eat there again. 6th Street Grill is always much better!

• Visited November 2011
Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service, food was so so at best.”
Reviewed 14 April 2011

I have eaten here twice in the last few months and both times the servers were clueless about the menu and seemed like they did not want to be there. The food was nothing special. Disappointing for a Hilton!

Roseburg
“It was good and convienent”
Reviewed 3 July 2010

I just returned from a recent stay at the Eugene Hilton and ate at Skinner's.

This restaurant is located in the hotel lobby so it was a no brainer for me to eat there has I was short on time. I had a good eggs benedict and my mother-in-law had the two egg breakfast with meat and potatoes. Our server treated us very well and made sure that we were able to enjoy our breakfast without feeling pressure.

1 Thank dietcoke22
West Linn, Oregon
“Best burger ever!”
Reviewed 14 December 2008

I highly recommend the Angus steak burger!

1 Thank Dandi0317