“Burrito Boy, Still The Best”
Review of Burrito Boy

Burrito Boy
Ranked #185 of 626 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I went to the River Road location several days a week 10 to 15 years ago, when I was building out there. Went back a few weeks ago after our return to Eugene. Still the same. Podiamos hablar Espanol. But it isn't necessary. You can eat healthy with veggie Burritos or eat big, drink Jamaica or other Mexican concoctions or get a Coke. Service with a big Mexican smile and very clean. Prices reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Burrito Boy

Reviewed 17 February 2013

I thought this would be just another "Americanized" Mexican fast food place, but I was wrong. The food is very authentic as are their sauces. I am particularly fond of their habanero sauce which is spicy enough to even break me out in a sweat and have me fanning my mouth. I have tried many of their burritos and their taquitos. I haven't been disappointed by the quality yet. They are in my opinion a little too pricey for what they serve, but not far off the market rate in the area for similar and less tasty burritos etc.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Great deal for price , great food at any price . I have eaten here many times and love Mexican food , everything you will eat here is about as good of Mexican food as you can get anywhere . Burritos are big but you can also now order a kids burrito for $2 , more then enough for me . The sauces are awesome , rice and beans are perfect . Try the green sauce they offer with every order , my daughter pours some on every bite she takes . Best fast food in Eugene , best Mexican food in Eugene , best lunch deal in town .

1  Thank Anthony D
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I had heard good things about this place and was disappointed at my first visit. The chips and salsa were good. The smothered burrito was certainly not one of the better ones that I've had. Still debating on whether or not to try it again. I do like me some good, fast, Mexican food!

1  Thank rchelle01
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We have eaten there on a regular basis since they opened. They have the best soft shelled taco outside of Mexico, the burritos are huge and their green sauce is favorful with a little zip.

1  Thank janie210