“I'd rather eat at Chipotle”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Burrito Boy

Burrito Boy
Ranked #111 of 610 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Eugene
“I'd rather eat at Chipotle”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

Today is fairly typical of my Burrito Boy experience. I order a burrito for myself and one for my co-worker. Mine is without onion or sour cream, his with everything.

I get back to my place of work and the burritos are mislabeled, so I put a big bite into my co-worker's burrito. I then bite into mine, and it has onions.

Their food is "ok" if they actually paid attention to their jobs. Naturally, Burrito Boy doesn't have a corporate office or phone number listed on their website, so there's not an easy way to voice issues over their QC.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Portland, Oregon
“great cheap 24 hr Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

This little restaurant is sndwished in between several of the cheaper motels on E. Broadway. It's authentic, tasty, and has great hours. The silver lining if you are unfortunate enough to be staying in one of the crappy motels on the strip.

Visited September 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Delicious and good for a quick, reasonably priced meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

Yum. Chile Rellenos are fantastic. Wet chicken burrito is delicious and the horchata is authentic, even if I don't know how to spell it. Great place to eat out when you don't want to cook. The food was served very hot at this location. Yum, Yum.

• Visited June 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Always satisfying”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Nothing better for that grumble in the tummy than a big burrito. The wet carne asada burrito is my personal fave. No frills, nice service, good prices, and a great burrito.

Visited March 2013
Eugene
“This is OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

Some people in our family would eat here 7 days a week. It is not one of my favorite places, and the food is average.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Suzannesh

Been to Burrito Boy? Share your experiences!