“Very nice, bit of highway noice, poor Wi-Fi”
Review of Premier RV Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eugene
Premier RV Resort
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had stayed at this park before, and it was pretty nice compared to others in the area. On this visit, I was there for four nights and have no complaints other than the WI-Fi which was very slow. The staff I talked to were all very nice and helpful. We did not use the spa or pool, but they looked very clean. There is a bit of noise from I-5, but on the northern part of the park (pond on south end) there is a berm so it is not too bad and did not bother. Very easy access to I-5, and only a short ways into Eugene.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here for two nights. It's a lovely resort but way too noisy for our liking. It's right off of the I-5 freeway and there was highway noise 24/7. We opted for a "pond-side" site which put us closest to the freeway. Perhaps a site on the other side of the resort would be quieter. Another thing we didn't like is that campfires aren't allowed. That's part of the camping experience for us. However, since it rained off and on during our stay, it's unlikely we would have had a campfire anyway. So it wasn't as disappointing as it would have been otherwise. As for our 4-star rating, the grounds are attractive, sites are large, amenities are great, and staff are friendly and efficient. We won't be staying here again but it's strictly due to personal tastes. Many other travelers would probably enjoy this resort.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MJL030
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stayed here last summer and there was a lot of room and easy access from the highway. The pool and hot tub were great additions, and the atmosphere and hospitality was great, to include a happy hour with food provided where you can meet and talk with other campers. Since we travel from Washington to Eugene quite a bit for football games, the added bonus of having a storage lot there was also nice. Would like to see fire pits at all the spots, but understand why there isn't.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Matthew T
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We decided on this RV resort based on the online profile, (laundry, pool) and the claims that hospitality is their "premier" concern. Like a previous reviewer, I found the heavy, dark-haired woman in the front office to be very abrasive. While showing me the route in and out of our campsite, she accosted another staff member about the direction we were to pull out of the site, saying " well YOU have to cut the grass, so let ME do my job." Needless to say, it was an unnecessarily uncomfortable situation. Also, like many other resorts, I felt like we got picked on for being in a small camper. Our spot was as small as the others, but our table was covered with bird "doo-doo." We changed tables with a neighboring unoccupied spot, moved the table out from under the tree, and our grill was still covered with bird "doo-doo" in the morning. I will say the bathrooms were some of the best I've seen on our 9,500 mile road trip. Exquisitely private, with hot showers, great pressure, and like I mentioned, having laundry facilities was a nice amenity. The lady in the front office, however, could use an attitude adjustment. Would return, but would request a site in the open.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kelsey B
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here in October (and a number of times previously over last 3 years). Advance registrations were handled as expected. Staff at check in were friendly and accommodating.
Part of the Premier RV parks - we also frequent the one in Redding, CA.
Park and facilities were clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed here overnight as we headed south for Thanksgiving break. Great facility and they have after hours check in which is what we needed. If you arrive after hours you don't have access to their bathrooms or internet password. Joined their FREE membership of which you get the 8th stay for FREE. Easy access off I5 and easy to find. Great lobby with fireplace and hot coffee also has a great little store that Oregon Duck fans will love all the stuff to buy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Awolsmith
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very nice RV resort, with great amenities very near Eugene, OR. Staff is very helpful and friendly and offered parties for the guests. I really enjoyed my week there -- used the CLEAN bathrooms, pool and hot tub while there.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo