“My first Lebanese lunch”
Review of Dalia on Broadway - CLOSED

Dalia on Broadway
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This was my first visit to a Lebanese restaurant. A friend brought me for lunch on a Saturday. She did the ordering as I had no idea what was what. I had a bulgar bowl with marinated chicken and a tomato basil sauce. I liked it. The service was good. I wouldn't say it had atmosphere. It was just in the corner of a building downtown.

There are newer reviews for Dalia on Broadway

Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Imagine yourself in a Mediterranean cafe with an almost endless menu of enticing options! Everything we ordered was a winner!!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Delightful bistro on a corner in downtown Eugene featuring Lebanese cuisine. Lamb dishes are delicious; other offerings include fish and chicken dishes along with a nice range of traditional Middle Eastern appetizers. Be sure to wash down your food with local brews from Nuptiale!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

What a lovely place to sit outside and enjoy the ambience of downtown on a summer evening. Shwarma plate and salad was excellent. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

The food here is delicious. Unfortunately, the service was really bad. We had to ask for our drinks, even after our food was served. Then we had to ask for the water pitcher to be returned that had been taken away to be refilled. Then we had to ask for more drinks and wait again. That might have been alright with some courtesy but a lack in manners added insult to injury. The food was excellent though. The chicken and lamb shwarma's were good. They were out of grape leaves :( The pita could have been a little lighter (the texture was heavy). We won't go back and wished afterward we had tried one of the higher ranked pizza or thai restaurants.