“Fancy donuts for a great price”
Review of Voodoo Doughnut

Voodoo Doughnut
Ranked #2 of 14 Bakeries in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Trip Advisor lists the two Portland locations for this Food Network phenomenon, but not the Eugene location.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stopped by to pick up some donuts from here after hearing how great this place is.

We got the Portland cream one, 2x marionberry cheesecake and butterfinger. They were delicious and very reasonably priced- the 4 cost $8.50.

We had to wait a really long time in the queue - there weren't that many people in front of us.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Heard so much about Voodoo Donuts I had to visit, entirely too much hype for a substandard donut. I had a crushed Oreos and peanut butter and after eating it, though I was going into diabetic shock, it was entirely too sweet. My friend that eats there every chance he gets had a bacon maple long john, which he swears is the best donut ever. I guess my old taste buds enjoy the simpler things, like a good donut from a local shop.

Seems to me they are marketing to the hype instead of marketing quality donuts. But hey ,it is working, they seem to be popular enough with the locals.

1  Thank Charlie H
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Move over Kristy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts...Voodoo Doughtnuts will blow you away! Fun place with friendly service who was happy to offer suggestions.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I visited the Eugene location on a Friday afternoon to get a few donuts for my road trip. Man, these are not your typical grocery store donuts. These are great donuts, in fact they shouldn't be called donuts but "dessert delights". I got one that had chocolate frosting with crushed Oreos and peanut butter-- yummy! It's the dough part of the donut that tastes so good. They also have standard donuts available with no comical twist if you prefer. Definitely something worth trying out at least once if you're in the Portland area or in Eugene.

Note, you can go to their web site ahead of time to check out their menu of donut creations.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

What else can you say?!?! It's Voodoo.....fun shapes, flavor sand LOTS of sugar. Sweet way to introduce your kids to the 80's with a Miami Vice doughnut. Fun for all!!!!