“It's like having Comedy Central live in Eugene!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brickwall Comedy Club
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It's like having Comedy Central live in Eugene!”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The Brickwall Comedy Club has by far provided my husband and I with the best entertainment that we have found in the Eugene Springfield area in years. The comedians are extremely funny and the atmosphere is great. We had wonderful appetizers and great drinks all at a very affordable price. Since the club opened it's doors, our date nights have been amazing. I highly reccomend this club to anyone who likes to laugh and needs to reduce a little stress and anxiety, if only for a couple of hours every week!

Visited August 2011
5 Thank amberwilsn

Eugene, Oregon
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“I'm so glad we finally have a full time comedy club in Eugene”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The Brickwall Comedy Club has been around a few months now. Wednesday night is open mic and Thursday they have an amateur competition. Friday and Saturday the professionals are on stage.

It's a fun time and reasonably priced. It is located in The Green Room of Doc's Pad. Great food and good adult beverages. Fun staff too!

I'll be back!