Hampton Inn Eugene
Rodeway Inn(Eugene)
US$89
US$80
RodewayInn
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$96
HIExpress.com
US$289
US$275
  • Restaurant
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$119
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastwafflesfresh fruitdesk staffnice stayclean hotelwe've stayedwould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableinnslobbydowntowncerealuniversity
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Drove 12 hours from San Francisco to Eugene only to find out my map had told me to go 40km out into the Oregon countryside to get to this hotel. DO NOT get off on exit 153 if it tells you to.

That said, staff was nice, room was way more expensive than I'd been quoted online so that was disappointing. At least the room was worth the money, with a lush bathroom and excellent services, and the comfiest bed I'd had my entire road trip. Good if you need some comfort.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Enjoyed my experience here. Stayed with my husband, 2 year old, 3 year old and 6 year old. I found the hotel clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was typical breakfast buffet, but very good. Everyone staying there seemed very friendly as well as those who worked there. The workout room is tiny. Treadmill, stair stepper, and excercise bike is all there is. Has an indoor pool, but we didn't get a chance to use it. Area seemed a little shady. We watched people pushing carts walking by. I didn't feel unsafe, but might have if traveling alone. Overall good experience for what we needed, a quick stop.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Holli B
Reviewed 13 February 2012

A nice place to stay if you do not want all the noise & traffic of staying downtown or near a freeway.
Sheets are clean, comforters are washed between each guest & are cozy & shower head is high! Nice for tall people. Coffee in room is nice too. Breakfast is included & they offer hard boiled eggs, omelets, waffles, all kinds of bread, pastry's, fruits, yogurt, oatmeal & cereals! Very decent. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing bike path (& wood mill) for a more quiet room on top floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank crileyteach
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Friendly and helpful staff, especially at the front desk and breakfast. I came for a sporting event at the university. The location is not the most convenient, but I guess that is why it is quiet.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MelissaBG
Reviewed 7 October 2011

This Hampton was nice and I expierienced no problems here. The location was really odd to me though - quite a way off of I5 (must be some businesses nearby though because I noticed other motels nearby as well). The neighborhood didn't look great either and the "Not responsible for stolen goods" signs in numerous places inside and out of the hotel reaffirmed this for me. Service was satisfactory, but none of the workers were overly friendly either. This stay was on very short notice (same evening) If in Eugene again I would probably look at some other places to stay ahead of time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business