“Visiting Eugene for a concert with my wife.”
Review of Hampton Inn Eugene

Hampton Inn Eugene
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Eugene
Bend, Oregon
“Visiting Eugene for a concert with my wife.”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed here for a Saturday night with my wife. Pro's: the room was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, A/C could go all night which I prefer, the breakfast was great, and the women running the breakfast area was extremely nice, although she was very busy. The only con was upon checking in. There was only one person running the desk, he was on the phone for a very long time, keeping all 6 guests attempting to check in, just to stand in line for 20 minutes. I thought he could of placed the caller on hold and take care of the guests who were standing there in front of him.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Milwaukie, Oregon
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stay here when working in the area. Very comfortable rooms good continental breakfast. Exercise room is small only couple pieces of equipment. Parking lot is small which is great for cars, but I never inquired if they have other parking for larger vehicles.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We drove from Vancouver to Phoenix, Arizona staying in Hampton Inns the whole way. This was our eleventh stop and it was exactly what we expected from Hampton Inns. There is a vast discrepancy in Hampton properties so be careful and ask if yours has been recently renovated. This one was clean and fresh although in a rough area of town.

Room Tip: I recommend a higher floor just to be safe.
Newberg, United States
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Check-in was slow but that was about it for negatives. We did use the internet and had a good night's sleep/ Breakfast was varied and had many choices. The room did smell a little too chemical but quickly aired out. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again if ever in the area.

Seattle
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Clearly this establishment does not care about cleanliness. The bathroom was unclean and hairs in the sheets. Gross. I had to ask for a new room and the second wasn't much cleaner than the first. Thin walls, loud hallways. Didn't get much sleep. The free breakfast was inedible. The only reason I'm giving it two stars is the ample parking and pleasant service. I will not be staying here ever again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank WorldD_TRaveler789
happygirl24, Manager at Hampton Inn Eugene, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear guest
, I have contacted you and have not received a reply from you,
also I cannot find someone meeting your region, at our hotel for the dates that you say you were a guest.
Giving great service is extremley important to us. I have tried to assist and remedy the situation, but have yet to hear from you, I have provided my email, so we can have a conversation.
Looking forwarding to talking to you soon
Sutton, New Hampshire
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We stayed in Eugene one night and were looking forward to our visit. We really enjoyed the Hampton Inn and it was exactly what you expect-clean, neat, relatively new and predictable. The actual location was not that great, but it was good enough for what we needed.

If we find ourselves in Eugene again, we would stay here and at least know what to expect.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Crowley
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Everything about this hotel is A+++ My wife and I stay here as a special getaway for a night or two. The staff is wonderful, friendly and accommodating. After one stay they remembered us and our extra in room requests were supplied before check in. The breakfast is fresh and has a wide supply of options. My wife loves the fresh fruit and I am addicted to the Belgium waffles.