Inn at the 5th
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Timbers Motel(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$132
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$121
RodewayInn
US$151
US$146
1,041 results
All reviewsmarche restaurantroom servicewine baraveda productsbutler pantrywindow seatboutique hotelgas fireplacevalet servicepublic marketcomplimentary glass of winebeautiful hotelstreet marketplace to stayrestaurants and shopsdowntown eugenecomfortable beds
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Well this is not a five star hotel but it is definitely a four. The place seems brand new. The room, king bed, flat screen, fireplace, nice bathroom all tiles no bath-tub, room service. All very nice and super clean. Valet service for $15 bucks a day. But there is street parking and a pay parking lot across street if you like. Super service almost to the point like your being watched. Staff well trained and friendly. Location perfect for anything downtown.
The ONE bad thing like you will read in all reviews is the train in the middle of the night.
When it blows it's whistle you would swear its comming through your room.
They say it's a pet friendly hotel and all rooms are pet rooms, but i asked for a pet free room and I got one. Before eating there are numerous food choices I would walk around the one block area and in the marketplace to see what suits your tastes for all meals. There are more choices than Marche'.
I would stay here in a nano second again.

Room Tip: Ask for non pet room, ask for room facing courtyard may be quieter, they also have rooms with terraces
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank TropicalTommy11
Reviewed 9 August 2012

The taxes in Eugene are a killer and added to the cost of a one night stay, very expensive. No on site hotel parking. You have to use the valet service, which they did not mention until I asked where we were supposed to park. Added cost of parking put this hotel beyond our budget.

Room Tip: There are several new hotels in Eugene that are comfortable and half the cost.
Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank KarlannK
Amber S, Guest Relations Manager at Inn at the 5th, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2012

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay with us. Transient occupancy taxes are unfortunately something we cannot control. Our tax rate of 10.5% is relatively low compared to some other markets, but I understand your frustration completely. We are 100% valet, and because we rent spaces there is a valet charge. I am sorry that the $15 dollar parking charge resulted in an unsatisfactory experience for you. I wish I had the opportunity to speak with you while you were here so that I could have done something to make your stay more enjoyable. I hope that our accomodations and guest service were exceptional as we strive to ensure our guests' experiences are unforgettable. Please feel free to contact me directly should your future travel needs bring you to Eugene, we would love to make it up to you.

Warm Regards,
Amber Starnes
Guest Service Manager
astarnes@innat5th.com
541-743-4099 ext 117

Reviewed 7 August 2012

We've been to a lot of great hotels in Europe and North America, and I have to say that the Inn at the 5th easily cracks my top 3. The rooms were spacious and very classy, the service was impeccable, and the overall feel of the place was very welcoming. Great location in terms of proximity to the river valley, parks, restaurants, etc. However, the best part was the staff. In the 5 days that we stayed there, we got treated to 5 star service, and everyone was friendly and genuine. Special shout outs to the two Joshes, Sean, Chelsea, Caitlin and Rachel (the rest of the satff was just as amazing). You guys made our stay very memorable. We'll definitely stay there again when we go back to Eugene!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank PiratesFatherandSon
Reviewed 7 August 2012

While we had not stayed in Eugene before we could tell that this hotel was well above average based on the others around it. The room was spacious and very modern although we were upgraded. We had a nice balcony. The location was good near restaurants and stores. The drive to campus was fairly quick. Our major complaint was that the ceilings must have been pretty thin bc we were woken up our first morning by the kids above us running back and forth. We called down to the lobby and they didn't do anything about it. Also the $15 per night parking fee in the lot right in front seemed a bit silly. Overall, a nice hotel in a college town.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rogi8
Reviewed 4 August 2012

An absolutely great hotel. Big rooms, good service, good location w lots of restaurants and shops, and a rooftop bar area w live music that ends at a decent time. Request a room that overlooks the patio. I'm not easily impressed. This is the place to stay in and around Eugene.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends