“Relax in Style in Eugene”
Review of Inn at the 5th

Inn at the 5th
Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Eugene
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stayed as a family of 5 at the Inn at the 5th on a business trip. There was something for everyone.
The staff were wonderful! The room was comfortable and stylish. The surroundings interesting including a wide variety of excellent dining choices within the complex. There was even a large candy store that our child enjoyed immensely.

I have only two negative things to say: The coffee used at the espresso shop has a sour taste (not sour milk, sour coffee). The pillows that came with our room didn't include a down option - we didn't ask anyone so there may well have been down available.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Inn at the 5th

Reviewed 18 November 2013

If you are looking for a unique stay in a festive neighborhood then the Inn at the 5th is the place for you – A must for out-of-town guests – The accommodations are pleasant and the staff is OUTSTANDING! I guarantee you will talk of the experience long after your stay.

Room Tip: Rooms range from cozy to spacious - tell the staff your preference
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

If visiting Eugene stay here and enjoy a wonderful time.Lovely hotel and staff. The rooms are very comfortable and immaculate . The hotel has a European feel.
This is a good hotel for business, couples or just visiting Eugene.
The exercise facility is excellent .

Enjoy the fun shopping and excellent food next door.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This hotel has REALLY comfy beds and a delightful staff. It is in the center of a public market with lots of lovely little shops and next door to Le Marche french restaurant which has delicious food and a cozy atmosphere. We had dinner and breakfast there and it was all DELICIOUS! Youc an charge it to your room! We had originally checked in to the Hilton across the street but asked for our money back when we saw the saggy bed and dated atmosphere. We went across the street to the Inn at the 5th instead and were so glad we did!! One thousand times better! We felt sorry for the people stuck at the awful Hilton. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: There is a train that goes by in the middle of the night but it adds to the charm. If possible, ask...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelley V
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Inn at the the 5th may be a quality hotel in Eugene with good ratings, but the reason why you're there has much to do with the value. I stayed here for business. This was not a good business choice for my personal needs. The decor is a minimalist design, which is fine, and I'm sure that style may lend to the "elegant" air. I wanted a bath tub, and found out upon arrival, that I only had a shower. I called the desk to request a room with a bath tub, if possible, and the assistant said he would get back to me. I stood by the phone and waited at least 20 minutes. Once again, I dialed the desk. He told me he was busy, and that he had to still check for a room with a bath tub. He then told me there were no available rooms with bath tubs, but for an additional $50 a night I could have a room with a jetted tub. I needed a bath tub, so I had no choice. My three night stay had an additional $150 plus tax added. Therefore, one of my disappointments was not having "bath tub rooms" readily available. I did not think to ask, when the room was booked. Additionally, $15 a day covered the valet parking since there is no street parking, and the lot in front of the hotel is good for only 3 hours. On my last night there, I found out there was another lot near the hotel that was only $4 a day. On a positive note, the staff is friendly and courteous, the rooms are clean, and the electric fireplace is a nice touch.

Room Tip: If you interested in a room with a bath tub and not just a stall shower, be sure to ask ahead of tim...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kjargaard
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Your significant other will really appreciate staying at this modern new clean hotel.
If your travels take you to Eugene OR even if only for one night, this hotel will make you feel right at home with friendly staff that greets you with valet parking and offers to take you to any restaurant In town if that's what you desire. We had dinner at an Italian restaurant called the Lucky Noodle just behind this stylish hotel, the food was excellent! so was the restaurant wear we had breakfast just steps from the hotel front door. The price of this hotel matched the level of comfort and service, most of all this place made my wife happy on our road trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian45992
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Stayed here for two nights while my daughter visited the University of Oregon. Our room was spacious and well equipped. We even had a fireplace and a little balcony. The staff are very attentive and super friendly. We used the courtesy car extensively as parking on campus is very difficult. That was a huge benefit! Also loved the little butler door for room service; every hotel room should have that - no need to be presentable when the food arrives! Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family