“Good coffee, good atmosphere”
Review of Vero Espresso

Vero Espresso
Ranked #2 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Vero is a cafe in Eugene that appears to be a remodeled house. It has two floors and a very comfortable layout with outdoor seating in a tree lined section of the city. The coffee is good and I had a Sunday breakfast special of challah french toast with berries that was awesome. Everyone on the staff I talked to was exceptionally friendly and helpful and made my time there feel welcome. The indoor seating is nice because even though it's a typical cafe arrangement, it used to be a house so the architecture feels, well...homey. The upstairs can be rented for larger parties for $10/hr and I think that would make a great study area or setting for a meeting.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I know the coffee is the main attraction but wow did we enjoy sitting under the shade trees on the generous deck. The server was very helpful in suggesting beans to purchase. Home run there...delicious. The drinks were well crafted and top quality. We had only a scone...amazing. But all of the food (yes, we peaked at other people's plates) looked great. They had a pretty extensive offering for a coffee place. Well worth a visit. If we lived in Eugene, this would be our hangout spot, for sure.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Had the most incredible lavender latte!! This is an adorable place for a rainy afternoon with friends!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Service was fantastic. Very pleasant people and the atmosphere was quaint and comfortable. The facility itself is very clean to include the exterior and surrounding yard. Great place for students to study due to the available wifi. My wife and I had the cappuccino, which was delicious. The food itself is a bit over priced for what you get, but I would only visit again for the coffee and ambiance.

1  Thank Stephen F
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Great spot for a cup of coffee or a bite to eat. It can get busy, so if you are looking for a quick meal this is not the place. This is perfect for a relaxing time with a friend or two.

Been to Vero Espresso? Share your experiences!