All reviews inexpensive hotel cab ride guest laundry iron and ironing board nothing fancy bed was comfortable flat screen microwave and fridge full kitchen would stay here again brewery television linens
Reviewed 3 February 2013

When we first arrived, they put us in a room that was filthy. The sheets were old and gray and the underside of the bedspread was worn and yellowish. When i folded it down, there was long black hairs on the middle blanket which was also dirty. The non smoking room stunk of cigarette smoke. We were discusted and should have demanded our $$ back but it was getting late. I went to the office to complain and they gave us another room which wasn't much better. This room also stunk of smoke. I felt itchy and scratchy all night and the druggies next door partied all night long. When I complained at check out about the partiers, he said "you should have picked up the phone & we would have taken care of them, you already complained about the first room". He was nice enought but I would not recomend this location to anyone based on the old dirty rooms

Room tip: Avoid this one. I've never stayed in this hotel chain before, but this one turned me off for good.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank suep123
Reviewed 25 January 2013

The one good thing from our experience here was the lesson we learned: Never, never, ever let someone else make a reservation for you unless you research the place first. Seriously, this place was the most dingiest, dank, and foreboding place I have ever stayed at in Eugene. The only good thing I can say about the place is that I could park right in front of my room door, which was necessary on many levels; including, fear of it being broken into, my quick exit, and the possibility that I would have to sleep in it.

The hotel is a revamp of a nineteen forties era roadside inn. The plaster had that by-gone feather wave pattern, the carpet was indoor/outdoor, the "bathroom" was faux plastic marble and corroded plumbing, I was truly grateful we had the dog with us, even though he hid in the closet all night. During the routine scream of sirens, I couldn't help regretting that I had put off buying SWAT gear for way too long. No kidding, during the night the police raided the room three doors down from us after a fight broke out in the parking lot. I have never slept so well on a plane as I did the next morning. Avoid this place unless you have previous tactical training.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sundaddydo
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We are staying here right now. It is a dive motel. Smelly, dirty, cold, mildly friendly staff, WI-FI is a serious joke. I can't remember the last time connectivity was so slow. I tried to verify the speed via speedtest.net and that page couldn't even load. Ridiculous. Please just spend the extra $15 a night so you aren't offended as I am. BTW, this is the 2nd review I have ever done and I'm 37 having traveled to 15 different countries and every state in the US.....

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HiMay M
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Great price! Friendly staff, walking distance to tons of places. Will stay again! I have stayed here several times and my rooms have always been very clean and the staff are very nice and helpful. I will be back in the spring and I will stay here again :)

Reviewed 30 December 2012

eugene!! wake up ..and inspect your old hotels. this place is the worst i have ever stayed in. room 102 on the street , very nasty. poor wood moulding around floor in bed and bathroom, is an entrance. for all gods creepy crawlers on this christmas eve. not a nice memory of xmas past. no bugs this night. maybe recently sprayed. checked out four motels before paying $59 for this two queen room. as other reviews have written on this hotel and others. these checkin people are very nice. even as you are saying " i'll check another place". hope this old place will fix itself up. but l probably not! i would bet these hotel owners would not have their family in a home in this condition!...

Room tip: DrIve on by this motel.
Date of stay: December 2012