Americas Best Value Inn Eugene
Timbers Motel(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$113
US$200
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$289
US$275
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscab ridesmall fitness roomiron and ironing boardnothing fancyrooms are cleanquiet at nightbed was comfortableflat screenmicrowave and fridgefull kitchenwould stay here againfootball gameabvratesbrewerytelevisionlinens
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I choose to stay here every time I am in Eugene, and not because it is the lowest price, but because the of the excellent staff, the exceptionally clean rooms, and the great amenities. I have stayed here over 20 times and never had anything less than excellent service. I would especially like to recognize Roger and his supervisor, who are always eager to serve and genuinely care about their guests.

Room Tip: I prefer to single apartments style.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I have lived at this Motel for a month, and am super-pleased with the accomodations and the service. There is a laundry room on-site, an exercise room, a business office, as well as a tasty continental breakfast, over 70 TV chanels (including 9 sports channels), close to many restaurants, 2 natural food stores, and Eugene's trendy Whitaker neighborhood. The rooms are colorfully decorated, with microwave, refrigerator, ironing board, hair dryer, full size bathtub, and practically soundproof. Daily maid service is available, and the manager Ken is both gracious and friendly - and lives on the premises, which creates a well-managed atmosphere.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My husband and I arrived for a 3 night stay. The man at the front desk wasn't welcoming. After checking us in he asked us to review the hotel on this site. Stating his pay depended on good reviews. The next day my husband went to the front desk to ask a question. The man informed him that if he lost his room key that he would not be given a replacement because my husband's name was not on the room. The room is in need of fresh paint and maintenance. The tub facet and shower head are loose and need to be replaced. The room does have a mini fridge and a microwave. The microwave sits on a small counter next to the hand washing sink. The room does not have a coffee pot. I went to the office at 10 am to get some coffee only to find the free breakfast is served from 7- 9am. And no coffee was available. During our stay the temp was below freezing. Thankfully we brought a couple of blankets because there weren't extras in the room. Our overall experience was disappointing to say the least. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Nyvala
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The hotel was OK. Room, bed, towels were clean. It has free wifi in the room, but speed in the evening was poor, but fine in the morning. Staff was friendly. It gave everything what I expected: I needed one night stay just to rest to continue my trip. There were fridge and microwave in the room, which was nice. I would stay there one more time if I need to rest somewhere. But I wouldn't do that If I need longer stay. Ah, it was cold in the room, so we turned on the heater which was a bit noisy but I didn't care because I was too tired :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2013

O.K. older hotel. Great location near U of O. Has been remodeled some. The bed was alright. Flat screen T.V. & cable. Sheets and towels were clean. I stayed here because it was cheep. I paid about $44 for a Saturday night. I wouldn't take my wife here for a romantic get away for sure. There are several restaurants close by.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business