“quick trip”

Americas Best Value Inn Eugene
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Eugene

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Seattle
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here one night stopping in Eugene on a road trip. We often end up in Eugene, but this time it was a Friday night, we were traveling with a small dog, and we had trouble finding a vacancy. I figured we were in trouble when I overheard my husband being quoted a rate of $49.00! I guess you get what you pay for. It was freezing cold and the room had not been heated. It took ALL night for the funky, noisy wall unit to finally heat up the room. The bed was very uncomfortable. We chose the one that had the least amount of dog hair on the pillow. The unit was basically clean other than that -- and basically miserable.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 6 February 2014

All ground floor units, updated from an older motel. Comfortable rooms, internet functioned as it should. Breakfast was good, except the room where it was provided was rather compact.

Very close to downtown Eugene.

Will stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Whittier, California
Reviewed 6 January 2014

It is a smaller hotel and could use some updating but I would def stay here again as the rooms are clean! I do wish that the continental breakfast was longer then 2 hours. The area is pretty small where they serve breakfast and sometimes it can get pretty crowded so you might have to take your food to the room.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stayed here in early Jan 2014 and glad we did. The room we stayed in had a refrigerator and microwave, and even a stove (though no cooking utensils). The little heater struggled to keep up with the cold weather but we were comfortable nonetheless. And the hotel owner was very ready to provide anything if we'd asked. At $115 for two nights including all taxes, it was a great value.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Veneta, Oregon
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The room was wonderful, the bed was comfortable, I was very impressed from the moment I walked in the room, it was well worth the value. I know for a fact I will be back. I would advise this Inn to anyone looking for a good value in a room in Eugene Oregon.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I should have figured that I was going to run into issues when the clerk wanted to argue over $3.00, but after traveling in a car for 6 hours I was tired and wanted some rest, so she got her $3.00. When I went to the room, I noticed a muddy foot print on the pillow and put that to the side, everything seemed to look clean, until morning, when I went to take a shower and found hair all over everything, including the towels, it's was gross, they need to pay more attention to cleanliness. It was my mistake and won't happen again .

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank santafe47

Travellers are raving about these Eugene hotels