“Do not stay here!!!!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Americas Best Value Inn Eugene
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in Eugene
“Do not stay here!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel was my last resort! I ran out of time to change my reservation. The room was run down plaster and mediocre accommodations that were less than average. It was overpriced for what it provided.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Magalia, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This location is a great place to stay. The environment is cleas and well maintained. The bed we stayed in is very comfortable and we were well rested when we awoke. The management staff was friendly and very helpful. We will stay there again whenever we are in Eugene,Or.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Although the neighborhood is kind of out of the way, the property was not hard to find. The hotel is older, but has modern amenities like flatscreen TV, fridge, microwave, and WiFi. My room was available for early checkin and was very affordable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Medford, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I booked this hotel for a late arrival at 1am. When I showed up nobody would answer the door. After several tries, the manager came to the door only to tell me that my reservation was made for the wrong day through Expedia. He would not let me in the hotel to problem solve another place to stay so I was forced to stay outside by myself at 1am in downtown Eugene while waiting on a taxi. I was not able to find another place to stay because all the hotels were booked for a concert in town and spend the rest of the night in Shari's restaurant. When I asked for a refund the next day, the manager and Expedia denied it. Ultimately I was charged for one of the worst nights of my life.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank goodwaters

Travellers are raving about these Eugene hotels

Seattle
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here one night stopping in Eugene on a road trip. We often end up in Eugene, but this time it was a Friday night, we were traveling with a small dog, and we had trouble finding a vacancy. I figured we were in trouble when I overheard my husband being quoted a rate of $49.00! I guess you get what you pay for. It was freezing cold and the room had not been heated. It took ALL night for the funky, noisy wall unit to finally heat up the room. The bed was very uncomfortable. We chose the one that had the least amount of dog hair on the pillow. The unit was basically clean other than that -- and basically miserable.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

All ground floor units, updated from an older motel. Comfortable rooms, internet functioned as it should. Breakfast was good, except the room where it was provided was rather compact.

Very close to downtown Eugene.

Will stay again.