“Wow, What a Treasure!!”

Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Cow on Willamette is Holy Cow's newest adventure. An organic, flexitarian menu with food inspired from around the world featuring local ingredients. Not just coffee and salad greens (the easy stuff: sure we use Cafe Mam and our greens are from our own in house farmer, Camas Swale Farm),but we have organic everything, including spices and oils....we have local beans and grains, local organic chicken and sustainably fished rock cod from Port Orford Sustainable fisheries, local and organic beer, kombucha and wine too! Vast kid's menu (or anyone with a smaller appetite, gorgeous patio, warm and inviting environment, with live music when you're lucky. Salad bar, own own chai and Big Pink drinks, every changing menu and desserts, too. This restaurant is aimed at the healthy eater from across the spectrum of diets. Gluten-free and vegan our specialty. Don't forget we cater: from sumptuous weddings to box lunches.
Livermore, California
“Wow, What a Treasure!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We wanted something more vegetarian, that was open on a Monday evening, and came across this place. We loved the atmosphere and the food was delish!! I had the small falafel and it was the best ever!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kel M

oregon
“Yuk.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Seldom do I find food I just can't stomach but that was my experience here. I eat organic, healthy food but this was just not good tasting.

• Visited July 2013
wisconsin
“Tempeh not bad”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had the tempeh sandwich-
Not bad-tempeh was rather thinly though, and there was more bread than contents.

Also, location is a bit noisy being right next to a very busy road.

• Visited May 2014
Florence, OR
“Holy No Cow!!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Great variety of foods. Mostly vegetarian, but do have fish and chicken. Wonderful Indian
foods. Best fish tacos I have eaten anywhere. Some of the dishes are highly spiced
and have a kick to them, All locally sourced products, Good selection of local beers and
ciders. Very reasonable,

• Visited December 2013
Cudahy WI
“A delight for the tastebuds”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Wow! Am I glad I read TA's entries for Eugene and found this little gem.

If you want healthy, if you want a break from animal protein, this is the place to get it. With a menu encompassing selections from a fairly diverse list of nations we had Thai, Mediterranean, and Indian, satisfying the hunger of each of our guests.

Portion to Cost value is right on. Service was quick. I would have liked table service better than order-at-the-counter and then bring-it-to-your-table, but hey, the food was good so I really didn't mind. Eclectic music in the background, eclectic assortment of diners. What's not to like?

We'll be back next time we hit Springfield.

• Visited October 2013