“Just clean family fun??? Well, YES!!!!”

The Baron's Den and Shooting Range
Ranked #9 of 17 Fun & Games in Eugene
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Okay, I lean a bit to the left, but I have a Step-son who loves guns. So I thought, what better way to do a bit more bonding than visit a gun parlor; and I got to shoot a real Tommygun too!

We went with the whole family and really had a wonderful time. The staff was very helpful and friendly. All of us Step-Dad, two teenagers, even Mom shot the Tommy Gun. Really an experience none of us will forget. They also have a whole wall of pistols to use and the boys (me too) each selected manly arms to try out. Mom sat this round out. I shot a revolver which Is the type of gun I saw John Wayne reload countless times, and they really re-load easily. The guns with clips are quite difficult, at least to my mind. Okay so the price is hi for the length of entertainment, but the quality of entertainment is also high. I felt like one of the Untouchables with that Tommy Gun, and Gus in Lonesome Dove with the revolver. Really great fun, even for this old Lefty. Btw, Liberals also believe in the 2nd.

3  Thank Mt_Max