“Nice Place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eugene International Hostel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eugene
Eugene International Hostel
Seattle
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2008

I had a good time at the Eugene Hostel. It was in a nice part of town where I could feel safe parking my car. They had a big orange cat named Krishna that likes to hang out in the common room. I had a good nights' sleep and met some cool people. The only thing I would wished for is locker space, but I felt comfortable leaving it the room.

• Stayed February 2008
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank JangoJimSeattle

Families
Couples
Business
planet earth
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2007

If the owners got off drugs and started paying atention maybe they could save this place. And yes, I am a hippie, I've stayed in other hostels, mostly in South America and although they were all very humble, I've never had such a bad experience. I never thought vegetarians could be so unaware and downright unfriendly. The place was filthy, flyes all over, full of shady long term local "guests" that are loud and just downright creepy. After an restless night of hearing people snoring, throwing up, and then washing it down with more beer (not to mention the guy going in and out of the room playing with a knife), I woke up at 6AM, and RAN FOR MY LIFE!!! Don't do it. If I could give it a -2 rating, I would. Borrow money if you have to, just stay somewhere else!!!

• Stayed June 2007, travelled solo
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
8 Thank pacchamamma

Travellers are raving about these Eugene hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2005

This hostel is located in a wonderful neighborhood just south of downtown Eugene. The staff does an excellent job of catering to guests, and an even more superb job of keeping the place clean. Freindly, unique guests will be found laughing and sharing experiences around the fire place most evenings. Highly recomended.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2004

It's a very mellow hostel. When I was there we got free food leftovers from an organic restaurant, though I'm sure that doesn't happen every night. The people were cool - some strumming guitars or jamming quietly on hand drums on the back porch. The common room is pretty big, the couches are nice, and the beds are clean and comfortable.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member