“RUN!!!”
Review of Value Inn Motel

Value Inn Motel
Ranked #30 of 38 Hotels in Eugene
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

This motel was AWEFUL! I came to Eugene for my cousin's wedding and it was also a home game weekend for the ducks. This was the last room in town so I booked it. Never again. It cost me $145 and to say it wasn't worth it is an understatement. This place was filthy. The bathroom was so tiny you couldn't do anything in it. It was in a ghetto part of town and even a cop car was parked there at night. I felt unsafe and DIRTY. Please don't waste your money like I did. Don't stay here. Ever!

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Rachel L

Reviewed 6 October 2013

On a budget vacation to Portland and got a late start so we only made it as far as Eugene. Needed something cheap so we booked online while on the road. Checked in and they were trying to rent the room for $89 to a guy ahead of me. After seeing the room I knew the value was only for what I paid, no more than $50. The front desk man was very rude to me and I finally asked him if my husband and I should go somewhere else. He became quiet and continued to make snide remark. I finally told him to give me the key so I could happily get out of his way. I would rather pay a higher price for decent service.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank JenniferC9
bobby p, General Manager at Value Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVOCACY.
IF YOU DON"T KNOW ,Room price depend on number of bed, number of person and number of days ,
you paid for 1 night 1 queen bed 1 or 2 people

Reviewed 20 September 2013

For the price we paid, and the California king size bed, it was a very pleasant surprise. The hotel itself is a little old, but the suites are very clean and the staff are very pleasant. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Runbambi
bobby p, General Manager at Value Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

THANK YOU for staying at value inn and enjoying our room and we like to see you again soon . again thank you for taking time to write your opinion about our motel

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Had an early flight out of the Eugene airport so was looking for a close hotel. It took about 7 minutes back to the airport at 4:15am. The room was really inexpensive. Check in and out was easy and the person I booked the room with was very nice. This is not a fancy hotel by any means but the room was clean and quiet.
OK for just a quick overnight by the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jim V
bobby p, General Manager at Value Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you jim ,for taking you time and write your experiance about your stay at our valueinn , that's what we advertising close to airport , clean and comfortable room .

Reviewed 7 June 2013

When I had to make an emergency trip to Eugene, this clean and well appointed motel was just perfect - good value for the money, all the amenities worked, heating /.cooling, bath/shower and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Karen M
bobby p, Guest Relations Manager at Value Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Thank you for perfect rating . your appreciation is our best compliment.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I flew in to Eugene tired and late at night and told taxi driver just take me to a reasonably priced motel. Not expecting much, but found Value Inn to be all that and more. The owner was very friendly and helpful, room was clean and well maintained, and even had a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker! Right in front is BBQ and a DQ just down the street. Slept so well I decided to stay an extra day.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank tacklepakdan

THANK YOU for extending one more day of your stay and taking your time to write review .your experiance is so valuable to other travelers.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

It's a motel not some swanky Ritz. It's totally worth the money you are paying. Was tidy and no funky smells. Not close to central Eugene but acceptable if you have a car. The internet was fast. Almost faster then at home. Plus you don't have to sit outside to get it! You can sit comfortably inside your room and use it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jwo L
bobby p, Guest Relations Manager at Value Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

THANK YOU ,for posting you experiance and we are glad you enjoy your stay.