“Fresh and delicious!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Eugene, Oregon
“Fresh and delicious!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

First time trying Pho Bistro at Crescent Village. Very good! Had Bun with shrimp. Nice mix of flavors, light dressing, delicious shrimp (and decent amount). Clean restaurant and good service. Will definitely return.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Below average experience”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

The people here were nice. They seated me quickly and brought everything out in a very timely fashion.
This spot also doubles as a bar so you'll have some people there just drinkin.
I was here for the pho. It always makes me feel better when I'm sick. I like the portion size. Not like some other places that will give you a giant bowl that you know you can't finish. (Keep in mind. I am a tiny guy).
Good amount of meat to noodles ratio. The one thing that brought my rating down was the noodle quality. You could tell that it came from a frozen packet because my noodles still held the shape of that packet. I spent a few minutes trying to separate the noodle so that they would be warm. By the time I ate it, the soup wasn't hot anymore. Overall, I would not suggest this place but there is not much here though so you got to take what you get.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nella180
“Nice atmosphere, service and phó lacking”
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

The price is average for a bowl of phó in this area, unfortunately the quality was not. The phó tastes like it is made from a can or a mix of some kind. We ordered drinks that never showed up and had to ask for pretty much everything multiple times. The restaraunt is very nice but the good and service do not live up to it.

• Visited June 2012
Potomac, Maryland
“Wow! This was a great restaurant!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I ate at Pho last night and everything was incredibly delicious. I was very surprised to find a restaurant of this quality in the Eugene area. I ordered the eggplant and chicken with garlic sauce, and it was beautifully prepared...not too oily, everything cooked to perfection. The fried banana with ice cream was large (we shared it three ways) and most delicious. I have been to many wonderful restaurants all over the world, and I know this must sound weird, but this was one of my all time favorite restaurants. I would happily eat here again and again.

• Visited February 2013
Oregon
“Asian Bistro Delight”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Smaller venue, interesting & creative menu, OUTSTANDING preparations! This newly opened "bistro" type restaurant is light, bright and fun. I've eaten here 3 times and have been met with friendliness, efficiency, short waits and delisciously original preparations such as a variety of tasty Pho's (Vietnamese rice noodle soup), PanAsian noodle dishes, curries, fried rice and of course varied appetizers, salads, drinks & deserts. And then there are the Chef's specials. Everything I've enjoyed has been fresh, crisp, very flavorful while displaying a rewardingly creative array of flavors & visual enjoyment. Everything is priced more than fairly ranging from a $4 Fried Tofu $14 for Large prawns & string bean (or eggplant) in garlic sauce, or Halibut in green curry. Hard to imagine any disappointment here.
As a Ps. This restaurant is owned & operated by Izumi, another outstanding Pan Asain creation at the other end of the block on Shadow View Drive in Eugene, Oregon.

• Visited August 2012