“Pizza at its Best!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Amarillo, Texas
“Pizza at its Best!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I ate at this pizzeria last week for lunch. I had a slice of the stinky pizza & a salad. A wonderful meal. The service is good, price was right. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013

Ft. Wayne, IN
“Very good”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Excellent crust and good toppings but I'm not sure I would agree with the other reviewers as it being the best I've tasted. But I must agree it was very good, the beer was cold and the service was pleasant. Two beers and a medium fro $21.00 is fairly priced so I would git it a 7/10 Would I return? Yes I think so but I would go for a more standard topping mix.

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great pizza, great value”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a Pizza and 2 beers... Only $20?? The pizza was good, I'd probably give it a 7/10, the beers were cold, with Local beers on tap. Staff were friendly.

• Visited April 2013
Eugene, OR
“Really good when it opened”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Now not so much. It is pricey. The quantity and quality of toppings has gone down. I would choose a lot of other pizza places in Eugene before I would order again from here.

Visited March 2013
“Amazing pizza creations and giant salads”
Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

The Spudnick pizza is an amazingly delicious creation. The "by the slice" pizzas didn't look very appetizing, but once warmed in their ovens, they come out looking and smelling like the fresh pizza you'd hope for. The medium salad is big enough to share, and the bread knots are a garlicky delight.