“Authentic!”

Twin Dragons
Ranked #282 of 635 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Good, Authentic Chinese food. you can watch them making pot stickers. Excellent price so much GOOD FOOD!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I was appalled the other day when I went into this restaurant, and was told to leave when I asked if they would please mute the screaming TV while I ate my lunch!!!! There was only one other table occupied at the time, and the people who were eating were NOT watching the TV. When I requested that they please mute the TV while I ate my lunch, I was informed that they would "turn it down a little". When I told the waiter very politely that I would prefer that the TV be muted, as I did not want to hear Fox "News" while I ate, he instantly grabbed up the silverware and water that he had just sat down he rudely told me, "Oh well, too bad, have a nice day" - in effect dismissing me, and thereby letting me know that they did not want my business! Shame on them, and I will tell everyone I know to avoid this restaurant like the plague. I hope you enjoy your TV while you go out of business!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

3½*
Chinese
919 River Road
541.688.5481
This restaurant reeks of Happiness; feel at home ambience; good vibes
Small, family-owned
Fantastic owner/host/waiter Chris
Super potstickers; come in orders of 8 & 12
Liked the family style dinner combos: sweet & sour chicken (the chicken was plumb & lean), mar po, beef & broccoli
Delicious food at reasonable prices

Been to Twin Dragons? Share your experiences!