“Not so great appearance but great for everything else!”
Review of Twin Dragons

Twin Dragons
Ranked #262 of 628 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 December 2013

This place doesn't look like much but it has great food. Family owned. My favorites are the Kung Bo dishes (they ask how spicy you want it) and the pot stickers with chives. My daughter likes the bbq pork and the egg flower soup.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Good, Authentic Chinese food. you can watch them making pot stickers. Excellent price so much GOOD FOOD!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I was appalled the other day when I went into this restaurant, and was told to leave when I asked if they would please mute the screaming TV while I ate my lunch!!!! There was only one other table occupied at the time, and the people who were eating were NOT watching the TV. When I requested that they please mute the TV while I ate my lunch, I was informed that they would "turn it down a little". When I told the waiter very politely that I would prefer that the TV be muted, as I did not want to hear Fox "News" while I ate, he instantly grabbed up the silverware and water that he had just sat down he rudely told me, "Oh well, too bad, have a nice day" - in effect dismissing me, and thereby letting me know that they did not want my business! Shame on them, and I will tell everyone I know to avoid this restaurant like the plague. I hope you enjoy your TV while you go out of business!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

3½*
Chinese
919 River Road
541.688.5481
This restaurant reeks of Happiness; feel at home ambience; good vibes
Small, family-owned
Fantastic owner/host/waiter Chris
Super potstickers; come in orders of 8 & 12
Liked the family style dinner combos: sweet & sour chicken (the chicken was plumb & lean), mar po, beef & broccoli
Delicious food at reasonable prices