“So so.. Not as great”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Springfield, Oregon
“So so.. Not as great”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We always come to chilis about once a month. We have been to one in Washington Florida and Virginia and had great service. Here in Oregon at the eugene location each time we have gone have had not the best service. We get a waiter or waitress who doesn't care about us and doesn't check up on us. I sat for about an hour waiting for a drink refill couldn't see my waited anywhere. The loaded potato skins had salt on the bottom and a lot of it. If you have kids with you they tend to put you off as if your a trouble table. I wish the staff was more excited about their job and took more pride in their work. I was not impressed with trip.

1 Thank Michelle O

Eugene, Oregon
“make sure you ask the price”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My wife and I shared a burger, fries and salad. She had iced tea and I ordered a Coors light.
No prices on the drink menu. My mistake. ONE BEER WAS $5.49. Burger, fries and salad about the same. Server apologized by saying they are not allowed to mention the price when a beer is ordered. Called Corporate, received apology. Ridiculous.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank gordonG999
Roseburg, Oregon
“Great Bartender Made Meal Enjoyable”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I had a coupon for a free appetizer, with a meal, and came here on the last night I stayed while my wife recuperated from surgery. When I travel alone, I always sit at the bar, and I did here. I was greeted like an old friend, and just made it in for happy hour! The on-tap beer was great, service was great, and the recommended Chicken Fried Steak was good, could have used a little more gravy. The bartender this night greeted everyone who came and sat down as a valued guest, and made everyone feel welcome, even during the busy Christmas rush.

• Visited December 2013
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have been to this location several times and the service is always pleasant. The staff is very upbeat and attentive. It's a great place to go with my 3 year old niece because there is a vibrant atmosphere where kids won't bother other guests. I personally like the burgers here - they are probably the best in town.

Visited October 2013
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

We used to eat at Chili's all the time--the one in Honolulu is GREAT! Sadly, the one in Eugene is terrible, in my opinion. The last two times we went, we had awful service. The food was mediocre. I think if the service were better, then we could possibly go back but for such terrible service, I'd rather go elsewhere.

1 Thank Barb B