“Great Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ring of Fire Restaurant - CLOSED

Ring of Fire Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Ring of Fire restaurant is committed tosustainability and uses sustainable practiceswhenever possible. We use organic products asmuch as is physically and financially feasible,purchase 100% of our electricity from EWEBrenewable wind power, reduce energy and wastewith in-house conservation policies, filter ourwater with an Aqua-Metrics system, recycleeverything possible, compost approximately 7,200gallons of material every year and implementmany other small changes which we hope willlead us and our customers to a healthier lifestyleand environment. Please join us in theseconservation practices. Thank you for dining withus.
Shingle Springs
“Great Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

Ring of Fire was visited on a Monday evening for dinner. Chicken with mushrooms was ordered as an entree, accompanied by a glass of Iris Pinot Noir. The chicken and mushrooms was tasty. The portion was generous: half of the order was taken to-go, finished the following morning as breakfast! The local Pinot Noir was likewise fine, and priced favorably.

• Visited May 2013

Springfield, IL
“Very Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

We enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant as well as the friendly and attentive staff. The food was extremely tasty and had a good variety for all taste and preferences. We enjoyed a good, casual atmosphere that could also host special occasions and not miss a beat.

Visited April 2013
Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Great food, little space.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

The food was really good, and i love the seafood appetizer(chips) they give you! It was really crowded and therefore loud, but the food was good.

Visited December 2012
Potomac, Maryland
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

We went to this restaurant because it was open late, even though my daughter warned me that it was not that great and over priced...I was disgusted to find a plastic bag inside of the sweet potato appetizer that I ordered! I called the waiter back, had him take it away, asked that I not be charged for the appetizer. The waiter was very nice and I think he was horrified as well. He did not charge me for my appetizer or my main course. The pad thai I had ordered was very greasy. The curry my daughter ordered was very watery. The prices were quite high. I will never return to this place.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lori R
Atlanta, Georgia
“Eugene's Best Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

Ring of Fire is the best place in town. Go in spring or fall and order whatever special has the fresh, local mushrooms. It will be one of the best things you've ever eaten. The menu is mostly Thai and is more traditional than their other restaurant, Cafe Lucky Noodle. Service is always great. They also have good lunch prices on weekdays.

• Visited November 2012