“The food is great, but the service is horrible.”
Review of Ocean Sky

Ocean Sky
Ranked #395 of 626 Restaurants in Eugene
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 August 2012

These same servers are extremely horrible in service.... I had one horrible experience... they would ignore my family completely... even after we told them 3 times we would like to order. I was so upset I stormed out and left. I'm pretty sure the girls we tried to deal with were the owner/manager anyways... so it wouldn't do me any good to talk to anyone...
Then I decided after about a year to come back, because the food is excellent... I was hoping for better service. But I called in an order about 40 minutes before I came in. She never put the order in for me until after I paid... so I had to sit for another 40 minutes. And as always she was VERY rude to me and my family...
I doubt I will ever come back to this restaurant ever again.
Not to mention the restaurant is NOT clean.

1  Thank Sally D
There are newer reviews for Ocean Sky

Reviewed 31 May 2012

I would never return to Ocean sky. I found a small rock in my black bean sauce and when I told our server she said "we have been having trouble with that", not what I wanted to hear. This place is fairly well known locally as not being very clean.

3  Thank mauimamaEugene_Or
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Food is good with wide variety on the menu. My favorite is eggplant in garlic sauce. It is fabulous. Lots of tables and sitting spaces accommodate large groups but not enough wait staff and service is slow. If you're not in a hurry it's a good place of you are hungry.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I go here a couple of times a year. There are actually alot of very good chinese food restraunts in my area. That is why I don't go more. Very good food though and the price is normal for what other Chinese food restraunts charge in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Been dragged here for special occasions, wedding planning, birthdays, etc. It is supposed to be an up-scale Chinese restaurant. Not sure what the attraction is, the food was so-so, and the ambience nothing to write about, but it is considered an upper crust Chinese place in Eugene.

Been to Ocean Sky? Share your experiences!