“OMG! Fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Silvan Ridge Winery
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Eugene
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Silvan Ridge Winery was founded in the southern Willamette Valley near Eugene, Oregon in 1979, a time when only a handful of true believers foresaw the incredible potential of Oregon as a world-class wine region. Today our winemaking team is committed to crafting highly individualistic wines that express the nuance, grace, character and complexity the Willamette Valley is known for.
Eugene, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“OMG! Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

The staff are Sooo Friendly, and knowledgable and the Wine Floweth Freely! Not to mention the Semi Sparkling Muscat is to die for! I will drink no other! Great wine's!!!

Visited June 2012

Lakewood, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“be careful about shipping!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

The wine was excellent. I requested a few bottles be shipped and the staff asked if I wanted all gift items shipped as well. Why not? Well..... I should have taken those items home myself because when I received the box in my very hot home state, the chocolate items were about 30% melted and the wine bottles were warm. I neither received a copy of the shipping order at the winery nor in the box ... so I had to call to ask about how I had requested this be shipped. MY BAD. But surely the staff should not be suggesting the shipping of cholocate items by UPS ground!!! (Especially not to someone who's been wine tasting all day!) :~/

Visited July 2012
Springfield OR
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent wines. Nice tasting room.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Whenever we go out that way, we always stop at Silvan Ridge. The people who run the tasting room are friendly and helpful and the wines are very good. Silvan Ridge wines are staples at our B&B. We give our guests tastings, sell the wines, and send them to the winery.

Eugene, Oregon
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A View Reminiscent of Germany”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

Great staff, great wines, and a view good enough to be on a calendar

Coburg, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful setting, good wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

This is another must stop on the wine tasting tour.