“the people who run this are great”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #50 of 90 things to do in Eugene
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have been to this market many times. the folks who run it are always friendly. And it is only $1.50 to get in so the guy who was whining about not getting his wife`s fee returned is a jerk. You are not entitled to a refund because some of the dealers are packing. In spite of which they did give him his money back. I am willing to bet he was being loud and obnoxious when they told him to leave and anyone who has a fit over $1.50 is not worth having there in the first place!

12  Thank Ken W
There are newer reviews for Picc-A-Dilly Flea Market

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Unfortunately the economy has forced sellers to up their prices. Most of the booths are charging way more than their products are worth. Some booths are still fair and have some pretty cool stuff to look at.

3  Thank Mamarayeugene
Reviewed 7 December 2011

My wife and I entered the Piccadilly flea market at 2:20. The market ends at 4:00, and a lot of the vendors were packing up and leaving. I went up to the information table and politely asked for a refund. She gave me a refund, but refused to give my wife one. A man, who I now know as Fred and runs the flea market, came up to me and said that if we wanted to get in free we needed to come back at 3:00. He was very close to me so I asked him to back off. He came even closer slamming his abdomen against me. He came down with his hand and struck my hand very hard leaving a bruise. The bruise he left by injuring my hand makes what he did to me an assault, if I understand the law correctly. I did absolutely nothing to provoke this man, or give him any reason to remove me from the building. This is the kind of people that run the Piccadilly Flea Market. Be careful of what you say if you plan on attending the flea market.

66  Thank TODREL O