US$124
US$127
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$76
US$158
HIExpress.com
US$146
Eugene Whiteaker Hostel(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$61
Orbitz.com
Inn at the 5th(Eugene)
US$257
US$232
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2012 via mobile

Came for the Olympic Trials in Eugene. Most places I would usually stay were totally booked so we tried the Econo Lodge. I paid 70 a might which was a bargain and I was not expecting much. It seems to be located in an odd part of town near the salvation army building and outreach buildings but was ok. You can walk several blocks to local resturants. I would not recommend this place for families. More of a place to sleep and shower only.

• Stayed: June 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
Edmonds, Washington, USA
Reviewed 10 April 2012

low quality but nice service. if someone was looking for an inexpensive place to stay then I would recommend it to them. It was not in the nicest neighborhhood and the room was not well laid out.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We had the best sleep of our 8,000 mile round trip at this motel...and it was the cheapest!! Clean room, very comfy bed, and friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2011

When I called the front desk five minutes after checking in to inform them that there were fleas jumping on me, I expected them to say "oh dear, how awful!" Instead they said "we have a no pets policy." They moved me to another room and five minutes later I found crusty stains on the bathmat. They brought me fresh towels and feigned to believe that solved the problem - really? Because if your maid can overlook that, what else was overlooked? There were also crusty stains in the upholstered desk chair. The folks at the Econolodge 800 number were neither impressed nor sorry, and the folks at http://Hotels.com were immediately defensive saying "we guarantee you a room, we don't guarantee the condition." Horrible staff, disgusting facility, miserable experience.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank embrea
Reviewed 5 October 2011

New everything ! Flat screen TV, Big Fluffy bed. Clean and quiet. We grew up in Eugene and live in Las Vegas. For the $50 bucks on 6th street during a recent visit.............I thought it would be a dive. I was happy to be soooooo wrong !
The only other comparable value ever before was the Rush Towers at Golden Nugget in Las Vegas. But that only happens once in awhile.
You will be very pleased with your stay here.

Room Tip: maybe request the back side away from the main street
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family