Great folks, lovely rooms, good breakfasts, an amazing garden, easy to get to/from the airport. Mostly quiet, but on a busy graduation weekend our room (the Matisse room) was a little noisy at night -- drawing the heavy drapes helped a lot.
A couple of small problems:
- High-speed internet was out several times.
- The extra bed we asked for was an air mattress… which leaked! After it did this twice, Anne-Marie got a real extra bed -- and on our last night, she gave us a second room free to make up for the problem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have you heard?We were rated “Fodor’s Choice” for Eugene lodging. Lonely Planet also rated C’est La Vie Inn as their top pick for Eugene! In addition, we were chosen as Eugene's representative in "20 Great College Town B&Bs" by BedandBreakfast. And our beautiful inn was voted one of the most romantic places to stay by “Best Places to Kiss in the Pacific Northwest.” See why visitors from across the country and around the world have enjoyed their stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your C'est La Vie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.