“Convenient Location”

Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Eugene
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Timbers Motel was conveniently located to shopping and dining. We only stayed one night on our way to the Oregon coast. There was a small, but adequate breakfast – enough to give us a start for the day. We would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Very nice room for the money. Microwave, refrigerator in the room.Good tv. Very clean. We stayed in a pet friendly room and it was as nice as all the other rooms. Great value!! Downtown, close to everything and in a very quiet location

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank lever113
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Good location, fair price, real staff (not corporate). We came here for a cheap room and found good value. An easy walk to some killer coffee on Pearl and area restos. A good size room and short stroll to front desk. Classical music in the lobby! Soothing. Mid-Century vibe.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Bellaire, Michigan
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Timbers is a cute little motel in downtown Eugene! It was very clean and surprisingly quiet for a city motel. It also has a laundry on site, which is a great feature for travelers. I would stay there again if I ever find myself back in Eugene.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Katherine B
Oregon
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My son and I stayed here over a weekend while at a UofO vball tourney. The managers were kind and helpful. Our room perfect with a huge tv and a recliner. Super quiet even though we were next to a street. Loved it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank jkt4
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Despite positive reviews for the Timbers Motel, based on the low price we paid to stay here for one night, I was worried it would be a less-than-savory place. Plus I had been in there ten years ago while attending the U of O, and I recall it being sketchy. Luckily I was wrong and it turned out to be quite a desirable motel room. The room had a hardwood floor, comfortable bed, table with two chairs, large flat screen TV, and a small but fine bathroom (with - gasp - excellent water pressure!). The room was immaculate and had no funky smell that tends to come standard with many budget motels. Unfortunately the mini fridge did not work, so we had to throw out some leftovers we were hoping to grub on later -- not the worst fate in the world. The rooms are on the smaller side but ours was spacious enough for two people. The Timbers is located downtown in a perfect spot for walking to restaurants, shops, and wherever else you'd like to check out. I didn't partake of it, but there was a small breakfast bar in the lobby in the morning (muffins, coffee, juice, etc.). The staff was very courteous when we checked in and out. If you're used to the Hilton or Four Seasons, this may not suit your taste but it's completely clean and functional. I'm really glad they updated this place, as that's where we'll be staying when we visit Eugene again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank SaEofDoom
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I Really enjoyed my stay at the timbers motel. I often have negative experiences while trying to rent motels due to my tattoos and piercings. I felt welcome and respected at the timbers motel. The room was clean and very comfortable. I would stay here again. -Megan Graham

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo