- Perfect location if you are visiting the U of O and to walk to the river!
- Beautiful landscaping, loved the flowers!
- Good workout room
- Breakfast area worker was very pleasant & kept area clean
Not so good:
- The Family Suite with King bed & 2 Queen beds is down a flight of stairs (the only room below street level), next to the Manager's house. It looks like it is hardly ever used; my husband killed around 20 spiders in and around the room! It is dark and the ceiling is low. My family called it "the Dungeon." I got a very good rate for it online so when I tried to switch to a smaller room on street level, they wanted to charge me more. We were only there for 1 more night so we didn't move. It is the strangest setup...anyone can open the door to walk down the stairs to get to the room, but you need to use your card key to get back up to street level! However, the room felt very private and quiet.
- Heater in bedroom was loud and kept going on and off every 15 minutes; kept me up all night. Heater in living room wouldn't stay on but at least was quiet!
- Only 1 washer and dryer for all the units. But it was pretty cheap to get a load done.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western New Oregon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New Oregon Hotel Eugene
- Best Western Eugene
- Eugene Best Western