“Incredible!”

Sweet Life Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Eugene
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Pastry cases packed with piles of petit fours, eclairs, creme brulee, lemon bars, cookies and tartlets. Rows of desserts tempt you for a slice: tiramisu, mousse tortes, chocolate silks, fruit and cream pies, and cheesecakes. Another pastry case holds a large assortment of ready to go cakes for any occasion. For breakfast there's an abundance of morning pastries. We also offer products with no dairy, eggs, or animal products; and wheat or gluten free desserts.
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My friends and I come here on a regular basis to catch up and share our love of desserts! The options are fantastic, even for people with specific dietary needs! I always aim for the Gluten-free and Vegan desserts. A lot of my friends stick to the gelato, especially during the summer. Their dairy free ice creams is delicious too!

My only negative experience with Sweet Life was when I was planning my wedding. I really wanted them to make our wedding cake. I called them and left a message like the machine asked and I was never called back. I called 3 times and left 3 messages and none of my calls were returned.

I understand how busy they are, but even a call to say sorry we are too booked would have been appreciated.

Regardless of that experience, I still frequent Sweet Life and will continue to do so.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Life Patisserie

Reviewed 28 May 2014

These are the best desserts anywhere on the planet!!! If you are looking to impress your guests, you need not look further!

1  Thank Wintheday
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

If you need a special occasion cake, look no further. The best there is. Not a lot of sit down space during peak hours.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

When talking deserts in Eugene Sweet Life is always the first place that comes to mind. With so many good things to choose from it is very difficult to pick a favorite. We often buy whole cakes for birthdays but also stop for desert after dining at other restaurants. It is a bit small for the volume they do so you sometimes have to wait in line and can't find a place to sit so we usually just get something to go.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Cheesecake to die for; but wait, no...if I'd die for it I couldn't have another slice! Pass the forks, please!