“Campus Institution”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Almost everything on their menu feels like comfort food. Or maybe it's the coziness of the place. It feels worn in a nice way, and the service is always nice no matter how crazy it gets in there (like on a late Sunday morning). And the prices are super reasonable. Delicious. And very "Eugene". :)

Jacqui W, Owner at Glenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Thank you!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

The food is average, and the service is slow. Nothing I would go back to.I do like the breakfast, but that is about it.

1  Thank Suzannesh
Jacqui W, Owner at Glenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thanks for writing. Sorry to hear we have disappointed you. I will pass on your comments in our next management meeting. My apologies.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Very casual atmosphere in a really unique setting. The food was very good, great service (even though it was pretty busy) and enjoyable.

Thank you for writing!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Not sure why this is so far down the list but we both enjoyed our breakfast and plan to return. Hubby had his favorite, eggs and hamburger patty with sliced tomatoes and I had an avocado omelet, sans cream cheese, biscuit and chicken apple sausage. Hubby enjoyed his, I enjoyed mine. Not enough to take home half but fresh, tasty and made the way we asked. No one even blinked when we asked for a few changes to our order. Wait staff was friendly, a bit slow on coffee refills but it was nice smooth coffee without bitterness. Would recommend this place highly and will return.

1  Thank Rebekajean
Jacqui W, Owner at Glenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thanks for the encouragement!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

The Glenwood near campus is my current favorite place for a weekend breakfast a couple of times a month. I like the Eggs Benedict, usually with sautéed mushrooms in place of meat. I like the 'Glenwood' too which is eggs withe meat and two sides.. I have bacon and it is good. Sometimes I have fresh fruit and sometimes the home fries..Portions are generous and the potatoes are particularly good. I have only had breakfast here. There is another Glenwood Restaurant on Willamette st and this review does not stand for that one where neither the food or service was as good the one time I went there.

1  Thank Hecetamom