“Extremely friendly service!”

Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Eugene
Seattle, Washington
“Extremely friendly service!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

This is a family run motel. We arrived late at night with three young children. The owner was very kind and helpful and always available to make sure we had anything we needed. Overall a well run motel with exceptional service.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank CJCMS

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Stayed at the TRAVELERS Inn while on a business trip. The place has great service, wonderful people, and a nice restaurant attached.
Overall everything worked as promised. The bed was comfortable. The AC worked. The internet was free and fast.
The location is very nice and within a few short blocks of shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: No elevator, so ground floor would be best.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank BnaSuper8
Tukwila, Washington
Reviewed 2 July 2013

On the way from California from Seattle, WA, this Inn was at about the halfway point so we stayed for a night. It was very clean and a cozy room, it was nice getting to watch Hbo while staying there and getting some rest for the night. In the future it would be nice to look around the city more too, seemed like there were some interesting places to visit.

Room Tip: Top floor was quiet, away from the street noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nicholas D
New Rochelle, New York
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My elderly mother and I stayed for five nights at the Traveler's Inn this month. We felt as if we were staying in our home away from home. We asked to stay in a non-smoking room and were informed that all the rooms were non-smoking. The room we were given was sunny, very clean, and quiet. (And, yes, there was no smell of cigarette smoke.) The beds were super comfortable. The bathrooms were modern. The decor was pleasantly up to date. There are also comfortable chairs placed directly outside the rooms if you want to sit and enjoy the fresh air. Best of all it's a family-run place and it shows. There are beautiful flowers and plants out front and the owners are friendly and very helpful. The continental breakfast consisted of coffee, tea, a variety of hot oatmeal, a selection of large muffins, bottled water, orange juice, apples, bananas, and danishes. There may have been more but that's all I can remember. The quality of the food and drinks was quite good and there was definitely enough to get our day off to a good start. Plus, the location is great. It's near student housing and the downtown area. During our stay the hotel was fully booked due to a sporting event but there was no problem with noise. Next time we go back to Eugene we plan to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank 22zippy
Coos Bay
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We stayed at this motel last weekend on our way home to the coast...The room was small yes, but had everything we needed and was clean...imagine my surprise when I turned down the bed and they had super comfy looking flannel sheets on it...I have to say it was one of the most comfortable hotel beds i have EVER slept in...also, there was a small continental breakfast in the morning....coffee, tea, muffins, fruit, etc, etc....how nice is that??? The owners were very kind and gracious...would definitely stay here again....thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank julianne244
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This small hotel was very reasonably priced. The room was somewhat small, but the large walk-in closet was very helpful. It came with a fridge and microwave, TB, and a very pleasant porch. Although ordinary in decor, the room was clean and well-kept, and seemed freshly painted. A small continental breakfast with fruit, cereal, and coffee was included in the morning. The owners were very sweet, friendly, and helpful.

The immediate surrounding neighborhood seems a bit rundown, but the Inn is a short walk from a nicer neighborhood with good restaurants and bars. Overall this place is a bargain for budget-conscious travelers.

Room Tip: Second floor has a good balcony and sunshine.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank FussyMom63
San Jose, CA
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I found good reviews for this hotel here. I knew it was in the 'good value' category so I did not have any high expectations. My main complaint is the smell of the room. I'm pretty sure there have been plenty of smokers in this room - they did not offer me a choice for a non-smoking room and I did not think to ask - it's been so long since this was ever a problem for me. The bathroom is not too bad but it could be cleaner. I don't plan to shower here. The walls are paper thin and it's noisy. Anything good? The young man at the front desk was pleasant, low cost, the microwave works, there is a small fridge and a good sized TV (but I have not used it.) It is too late at night to go ask for a different room and I have very little expectation that I'd get much better. I'm going to have to go get my earplugs out of the car if I am going to get any sleep.

Room Tip: Maybe the upstairs rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo