Travelers Inn Eugene
US$210
US$200
Timbers Motel(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$132
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$289
US$275
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswireless accessplenty of hot waterwalking distance to downtownroom was cleanbudget hotelhayward fieldplace to staybit datedlocation is greatuo campusdesk clerkwould definitely stay here againuniversitycerealrateschampionshipmicrowave
Reviewed 10 August 2010

The room I stayed in seemed rather quaint, but it had been upgraded to modern amenities. Vinyl windows, clean bathroom, bed was clean and comfortable, in-room coffee, microwave and refrigerator. I thought I would have trouble sleeping because I could hear the train in the afternoon when I checked in. However, I didn't hear a thing that night. I slept very soundly. The motel is situated close to the campus and all the restaurants one would want to try. I would highly recommend staying here if you didn't want to pay for the spaciousness and luxury of a high-end motel with all the extra pillows, etc., that just get in your way.l

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank wag0n
Reviewed 4 August 2010

Traveler's Inn in Eugene offers that rarest of combination-- reasonable prices, clean comfortable rooms, convenient location, and friendly staff. Convenient to both U of O campus and downtown Eugene, offering a generous AAA discount, Traveler's Inn can't be beat. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2010

convenient , quiet, clean rooms , and pleasant staff. would recommend highly

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2010

This modest motel was a real surprise and joy to us. Our room on the second floor had a balcony, and all the windows opened for cool night breeze enjoyment. We barely used the air conditioning. The tile shower was squeaky clean, a good barometer of the level of attention to cleanliness. The sink was an upgrade, and was a high-dollar addition with a faucet set seldom seen in small motels. Our inexpensive room featured a microwave and small refrigerator and coffee maker. Ice was available downstairs. The queen bed had a fresh new covering, and pretty floral sheets. Everything smelled fresh!

In addition, our host Dilip Patel and his family showed genuine friendliness and gave valuable and unexpected assistance when we had car trouble. His help was a godsend to us, and we parted as friends.

We recommend Travelers Inn for anyone passing through Eugene, and so so without hesitation or question.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reli46
Reviewed 16 June 2010

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past few decades. All of my visits have been excellent. But, my most recent stay was just another example of how Dilip (the owner) and his family and staff go out of their way to accomodate their guests.

I told Dilip when I made my reservation that I wouldn't be arriving until about 1am. Upon my arrival, he greeted my by name when I walked up to check in.

The next day after a long bike ride in some pretty bad weather, I asked him if the hotel had pay laundry facilities. He told me that it did not, but that he would wash my dirty cycling clothes in the big commercial washer. I told him I could go to a laundromat several times, but he insisted in doing it for me.

I was there for 4 days and every day he and his staff would always go out of their way to say hello and to ask if I needed anything.

They have a nice little continental breakfast in the lobby every day too.

I am a Captain for a major airline and have stayed in hotels all over the world the past 30 years. I can't think of a time at any of those other places that I received the service and personal touch that I received from Dilip and his staff.

I am staying there again next month and would recommend that you do to if you want to be close to University of Oregon and downtown. I didn't drive my vehicle in the 4 days I was there as I was able to walk to everything.

I strongly recommend this property!!!!

Jim Smith